April 7, 2012
Bride & Groom: Sara Vandore & Luke Mackay
Venue: Royal Botanic Gardens
- Ceremony – John Muir Grove or Marquee (weather dependant)
- Pre-Drinks – Caledonian Hall
- Reception – Gateway Restaurant
Brides’s Flowers: Sara held a hand tie of white roses, green hydrangea, white anemonie, jasmine, spray roses and herbs.
Table Centres: Alternating bare and decorated tall glass candlestands with long taper candles. Decorated candlestands with spheres of lush spring flowers including (blue hydrangea, white sweet peas, white and lemon tulips and greenery. The bare candlestands were surrounded by different height ‘mossed’ cylinder vases with similar flowers.
Sara and Luke’s wedding suppliers included -
- Wedding dress by – Lusan Mandongus at Teokath
- Photography by - Paul Raeburn
- Cake by - Lisa Brunton Stocks
- Hair & Make Up by – Michaela Becman (email@example.com)
Comment received from Sara 2/5/12
“Just a little note to say THANK YOU for your amazing flowers and bouquets for our wedding. Everyone commented how lovely the Gateway looked in the evening, and we loved the bouquets. Also thanks so much for doing the round trip for flowers for my hair, everyone commented on how lovely they were and I really appreciated the extra effort.”